Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally Starting to Blog with This Class

I had hoped that I would have started the blog right away in the school year. But with all the procedures, curriculum, and other obstacles, I am just now starting. However, looking back, I think this is the right time. We are halfway through the year, students are starting to get restless and TAKS is approaching. This is something "new" something to get them excited again. We are taking things that we have written and posting them on the blog. When reading their first posts, I am reminded of the same issues I had last year. (Capital letters, punctuation, etc.) Now that I have had a year behind me, I am much calmer and know we will fix those issues as well.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful year! -Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment